Slide Images

Friday 23 February 2018

What's on Deck for Smart Passive Income in 2016 – SPI TV Ep. 37

[ad_1]

Happy New Year, everybody! I’ve got some big things planned for SPI in the coming year. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in store.



My latest book launches in just a few weeks, and I couldn’t be more excited (or nervous!). In this new book, I dig deep into validating business ideas so you don’t waste your time and money. Learn more by checking out WillItFlyBook.com.


I’ll also be rolling out an awesome new redesign of SmartPassiveIncome.com. After I surveyed you guys last July, I realized I could be doing more to serve you through my website. My hope with the redesign is to bring you an even better experience.


The third exciting thing I’ve got coming out in 2016 is a brand-new standalone course. I learned a lot from my last course, Breakthrough Blogging, and I’m using those lessons this time around to create the best course possible for you all.


Thanks so much for watching SPI TV, and be sure to subscribe (via YouTube or iTunes) to get new episodes of SPI TV delivered to you each week!



[ad_2]

source_link MMO mastermind

No comments: