Slide Images

Sunday 19 August 2018

My Book and Baby Are Due the Same Day! Follow Along on My Journey. Episode 9: My Due Date

[ad_1]





2 min read





Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.





This video is part of a series brought to you by Entrepreneur’s book division, Entrepreneur Press, the publisher of Jessica Abo’s book Unfiltered: How to Be as Happy as You Look On Social Media.

Well, here we are! My book and baby's due date. It's been a wild ride, and I can't thank you enough for watching. I hope you have fun plans to celebrate if your book is due today, too

Related: My Book and Baby Are Due the Same Day! Follow Along on My Journey. Episode 8: Sometimes You Need to Cry It Out.

Watch more videos from Jessica Abo on her YouTube channel here.

Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, education and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.

EN is partnered with hundreds of top YouTube channels in the business vertical. Watch video from our network partners on demand on RokuApple TV and the Entrepreneur App available on iOS and Android devices.





[ad_2]

Read_more MMO mastermind

No comments: