Slide Images

Thursday 30 August 2018

Arbitraging.co Crypto Arbitrage Platform Concerns, Tutorials, and Results with the Abot

http://img.youtube.com/vi/BjkPdX_xUuE/0.jpg [ad_1]



A little while ago a friend told me about an arbitraging platform that was, “too good to be true.  Just put money in and watch it grow”.   He put $60,000 dollars into the platform and in only 2 months it was now worth $100,000 dollars.  I called bullshit and threw out everything at him but he said he could withdraw at any time and it was “risk-free”.  I still called bullshit.


But I tried it out with a small amount…  to my surprise it does “just work”.


Arbitrage is not new or rocket science.  By definition, arbitrage it is the profit from a market imbalance.


In the crypto-coin world, there are many exchanges where the same coins are exchanged (bitcoin, ethereum, etc).  This platform has a bot and it simply looks for differences in prices in these exchanges and then makes a trade to make a profit.


Think of it like this.  You see in the newspapers that 2 different places are selling & buying bananas.  At groceryA the banana is $1.00 and at groceryB the banana is $1.10.   You can simply purchase at A and sell to B and profit 10%.  That is all arbitrage is.


The stock market has been traded by bots for more than 20 years.  The crypto coin world is in its infancy and it makes sense there is such a huge opportunity.


If a system is only buying and selling for a profit than it is risk-free.  In theory at least.


So I have been using arbitrage.io and telling all my friends about it.  For newbies and even people familiar with the crypto world, it’s not very easy to set up.  And I am very tired of walking people through it.  So I decided to make videos and direct people here.


These videos are simply about the abot.  They have many other features that I will include as I learn.


I will start with my concerns about the platform:



 


Now for my tutorial:



Links for reference (yes they are referral links but feel free to go there directly if you want to be a dick.


Coinbase (how you get money into the system) – Coinbase.com


MetaMask – https://metamask.io/


Arbitraging Platform ARB & Abot – Arbitraging.co


 


And the results so far (I will update this once a month or more):



 


 


 



[ad_2]

Read_more MMO mastermind

No comments: