Slide Images

Friday 9 March 2018

SPI Turns 8 Years Old! A Personal Reflection from Pat – SPI TV Ep. 57

[ad_1]

On October 28, 2016, Smart Passive Income turned eight years old. I can hardly believe it! We’ve come such a long way since 2008, and I’d like to take a moment to share a personal reflection on how this community has changed.



In this episode, you’ll get a glimpse of what life used to be like at SPI headquarters—including my not-so-glamorous home office and the very first incarnation of the Smart Passive Income website. You’ll also hear my candid personal reflection on past projects, what I wish I had known eight years ago, and what’s in store for the future.


Here’s to the next eight years!


For more glimpses of how SPI has changed over the years, check out these past episodes of SPI TV:


Thanks so much for watching SPI TV, and be sure to subscribe (via YouTube or iTunes) to get new episodes of SPI TV delivered to you each week!



[ad_2]

source_link MMO mastermind

No comments: