Slide Images

Wednesday 7 March 2018

27 Founders Reveal Their Favorite Tool to Keep Them Organized

[ad_1]



Name: Jenny Ripps
Company: Owl’s Brew
Organizational tool: I use the Notes app all the time. I treat it as a robust program; I sort of have hacked it in a way to work for me.



I'll use Notes during meetings and for recaps. I also have various notes that have to do with things that are personal or strategic.



On the flip side I use a project management system called Wrike. We use Slack for our inter-team communication, and we use Nutshell for CRM. We're pretty tech-oriented here, and we use these cloud-based systems all the "right ways." That's why I think my personal notes addiction is strange, because we tend to really use a lot of technology for the business so Notes is kind of an anomaly within that context.


Read more about Ripps: The One Thing This Entrepreneur Does Each Day to Stay Productive


[ad_2]

source_link MMO mastermind

No comments: