Slide Images

Sunday 5 August 2018

What to Do When You've Hit a Wall.

[ad_1]


Jessica Abo shares the best piece of advice she received while writing her first book.





2 min read





Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.





This video is part of a series brought to you by Entrepreneur’s book division, Entrepreneur Press, the publisher of Jessica Abo’s book Unfiltered: How to Be as Happy as You Look On Social Media.

If you have been writing and rewriting the same section of your book and feel like you still don't have things the way you want them, then this episode is for you. No matter how hard I tried to work with some of the chapters I finished, I still felt like something was off. Entrepreneur's editorial director, Jennifer Dorsey, suggested I take out all of the sections that were giving me a hard time and paste them in a new document. I printed the chapters to see where the material might work better and that exercise helped me deconstruct major parts of the book.

It was bananas trying to get it all done while 38 weeks pregnant, and getting everything sorted for my book launch at New York Fashion Week, but I powered through it and hope if you've hit a wall that you push through yours, too!

Related: My Book and Baby Are Due the Same Day! Follow Along on My Journey. Episode 6: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh.

Watch more videos from Jessica Abo on her YouTube channel here.

Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, education and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.

EN is partnered with hundreds of top YouTube channels in the business vertical. Watch video from our network partners on demand on RokuApple TV and the Entrepreneur App available on iOS and Android devices.





[ad_2]

Read_more MMO mastermind

No comments: