Slide Images

Saturday 21 July 2018

My Book and Baby Are Due the Same Day! Follow Along on My Journey. Episode 5: Choosing My Book Cover.

[ad_1]


Jessica Abo learns about all of the different options that exist when choosing a book cover and shares tips to help you pick yours.





2 min read





Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.





This video is part of a series brought to you by Entrepreneur’s book division, Entrepreneur Press, the publisher of Jessica Abo’s book Unfiltered: How to Be as Happy as You Look On Social Media.

My manuscript was accepted, which was really exciting! Little did I know after writing 85,000 words that the real work was about to begin. In this episode, I'm with Vanessa Campos, Entrepreneur's director of sales and marketing. Campos spent two hours with my husband and me showing us the different paper options and textures for paperbacks and the different finishes for hard covers. From the beginning, I wanted my book to pop and leaned toward going with yellow as the main color. We played around with teal and blue backgrounds, too. Here is my advice for you if you're writing your first book. I hope it helps you along your journey!

Related: My Book and Baby Are Due the Same Day! Follow Along on My Journey. Episode 4: Sometimes Life Slows You Down.

Watch more videos from Jessica Abo on her YouTube channel here.

Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, education and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.

EN is partnered with hundreds of top YouTube channels in the business vertical. Watch video from our network partners on demand on RokuApple TV and the Entrepreneur App available on iOS and Android devices.





[ad_2]

Read_more MMO mastermind

No comments: