Slide Images

Wednesday 14 March 2018

SPI 254: Lessons Learned While Testing and Launching My First Online Course

[ad_1]


Next week is the official launch of Smart from Scratch®, my very first online course, and I couldn’t be more excited. It also feels like the perfect time to look back on my previous launch experiences and explore what I’ve learned about creating, testing, launching, and maintaining a product.


Before Smart from Scratch, there was Breakthrough Blogging, my first membership site. I eventually ended that project after realizing the crucial things I’d overlooked when designing and launching it. Those mistakes, however, helped me fine-tune future launches and gave me a deeper understanding of how best to serve this audience.


In this episode, I want to share what I fixed about my launching strategy. You’ll hear what I’ve learned about validating product ideas, pricing a course, building community, and creating a product I can stand behind.


You all have taught me so much about crafting the best resources possible. I’m thrilled to share Smart from Scratch with you next week!


Thanks for Listening!


To share your thoughts:


  • Leave a note in the comment section below.

  • Ask a question over on AskPat.com.

  • Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.

To help out the show:


  • Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.

  • Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.

Until next time!




[ad_2]

source_link MMO mastermind

No comments: