Slide Images

Thursday 1 March 2018

Instructions for Next Week's Bookstore Blitz – SPI TV Ep. 45

[ad_1]

I’m on a mission to find out how self-published authors can get their books on the shelves of physical bookstores, and I want your help!



When I chose to self-publish Will It Fly?, I was told that it would be nearly impossible to get my book on the shelves of my local bookstore. However, I’d also heard that if there’s enough demand for a particular book, even a self-published one, a bookstore like Barnes & Noble just might put it on their shelves.


Here’s where you come in. I want your help building demand for Will It Fly? at Barnes & Noble bookstores around the country—not for my own gain, but to see if it’s possible for self-published authors to break into a space that’s dominated by traditional publishing.


Here’s the plan:


STEP 1: Between Saturday, April 30th and Monday, May 2nd, visit or call up your local Barnes & Noble bookstore customer service counter and ask for “Will It Fly by Pat Flynn.” They will find it in their system and ask you if you’d like for them to order it. Say yes.


STEP 2: You’ll get a call from Barnes & Noble a couple of days later when the book arrives. Pick it up within seven days, and pay for it. Be sure to keep your receipt, because you’ll need that in the next step.


STEP 3: Visit SmartPassiveIncome.com/ProjectWIF-Redeem before May 31 and submit your name, email, receipt (and an optional selfie photo of you in Barnes & Noble), so I can keep track of how many people participated, and so that:


  1. I can pay you back for your book purchase.

  2. So you can be entered into a drawing for a private 1-hour coaching call with me to help you with your business. I’ll be randomly selecting one entry.

Find out more details and read the contest fine print here.


Let’s make some noise and show everyone that if you have a great book with a great community, you deserve some shelf-space too!


Thanks so much for watching SPI TV, and be sure to subscribe (via YouTube or iTunes) to get new episodes of SPI TV delivered to you each week!



[ad_2]

source_link MMO mastermind

No comments: